Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lysol, Laundry, and...

...most of us are finally feeling better. The stomach bug struck our house! It started with, what we now believe, sweet little Madelyn. And, has trickled over to all of us having to hurl over the toilet-YUK!! I had planned on being off Monday, because the babysitters children were both sick, and it is a good thing, because that is when I started getting sick. Thank goodness, Bobby took off work to take care of Madelyn! I think, cross my fingers, we are almost all in the clear. Needless to say I have been spraying Lysol EVERYWHERE, and washing all the sheets and blankets today.
This afternoon, Jackson and I are going to begin making his t-shirt for the 100th Day of School. We bought 100 googly eyes (love those things) to glue onto it!
Madelyn turned 6 months this weekend, so she was introduced to cereal. So far, she is just trying to figure it out.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to talk to you today! I miss you!
Hard to believe such a sweet little girl could spread those germies to all of you!! No fun at all. Glad you are all better.