Sunday, September 14, 2008

In a galaxy far, far away...


...well maybe not that far. Pottery Barn Kids had the opportunity this weekend to have your picture taken with characters from Star Wars. We had the tickets and had Jackson very excited to get to see them. It was, in fact, our leverage and encouraging factor for him to keep his choices in check at school this past week. And, it worked! So, we are waiting in line and Jackson can barely wait to get up there to meet Darth Vador, Princess Leia, and a Starship Trooper. The camera was ready and waiting and we had a picture frame mat ready for Darth to sign. It was our turn and Jackson froze! He wanted NOTHING with being beside these characters. Bobby was even willing to be in the pic with him. He was ready to get out of there. All we ended up with was a conversation after the fact that it was just a man dressed up in a costume and this picture.

1 comment:

Monica said...

My oldest nephew did the same thing when he saw his hero super man at six flags. It is funny how kids freak out when they see these guys in person!!
I wanted to tell you about a great hair bow connection. I have searched the metro plex high and low and have spent crazy amounts of money on hair bows. Then I found the connection. There is a lady in Abilene who makes beautiful bows and I am picky. She made the bow you commented on. Here is her blog address. I have never been disappointed with her bows. Best part they are 4 and 5 DOLLARS!!! That purple bow you commented about would have been 15 or more in a store!! http://bowbebe.blogspot.com/
Now that you have a little girl I am sure you will need this hook up too. : )