Monday, September 29, 2008

Friends

My dear friend Amy came to visit us from Kansas two weekends ago. We had so much fun! We relaxed, watched Baby Mama, and shopped...of course my personal favorite. Amy and I also made time to make Madelyn a very cute red tutu. I am thinking it will be perfect for Valentines Day. Amy is another one of my crafty friends. She makes very cute onesies, lovies, burp cloths, and an assortment of other things.

I am so thankful for all of the friends that surround me. Some of them are friendships that go all the way back to elementary school, some are from college, and some are friendships that have formed just in the last few years. Each of these girls bring something special to our friendship and I am so happy to call each of them my friend! I always enjoy my time with each of them, especially my Kansas gals, who I do not see as often. Love ya, girls!

In other news, I am happy, no thrilled, to say that I would officially call Madelyn a girl who sleeps through the night! Woohoo!!! She is sleeping from 8-5, and then going back to sleep for a few hours after eating. This is great timing, as I begin to prepare to head back to work in two weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go, Madelyn!! Woohoo! Looks like you and Amy had a fun visit! How was JBF? Hope it was a smashing success!!

noni said...

What a gorgeous baby girl! Yea to sleeping the night!
Aunt Sherry