Friday, June 26, 2009

Farewell, Kindergarten!




I guess I will start blogging for the summer with the momentous occasion of completing Kindergarten. That includes both Jackson and myself. Jackson had a wonderful first year of school and learned so much! Thank you, Mrs. Gruver for working so well with our little ball of fire! We are delighted that his Kindergarten teacher is moving up to 1st grade and we had the opportunity to elect to have Jackson in her class again next year.


Jackson with Mrs. Gruver on the last day of Kindergarten

Jackson excited for Kindergarten!

I, also, had my last day of teaching Kindergarten this year. It was a bittersweet day, as I do love teaching Kindergarten. But, I am excited that I will seeing some of their faces next year in 1st grade. I am busy this summer preparing and getting organized for this transition.

I plan on posting frequently in the next few days, so that I can get caught up....









No comments: