Last week we had our first freeze and ice storm. Our driveway and street was a sheet of solid ice. My school and Jackson's school was delayed 2 hours. Then at the last moment Jackson's school closed for the day! I had been calling my principal letting her know that it was much worse at my house, and she told me to just take my time and that I could bring Jackson with me if I needed to. So, Jackson was in Mrs. Callaways' class for a day.
And finally, our Christmas shopping is complete. I am not one of those smart people that have their shopping completed before Thanksgiving. I do, however, know what I am going to buy, I just choose to wait until the last week to get it. Hum, sounds a little like procrastinating; something I am pretty good at. I usually do my best work like that! Tomorrow, Jackson and I will be making cookies for Santa and a few other sweet yummys.
Madelyn had her 4 month check-up today. She weight 13lbs 10oz, and is 23 1/2 inches long. She has really blossomed in the last month. I love to hear her giggle when Jackson is doing something funny and silly.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Where's the Little Red costume from Sing Song? I thought for sure that's what you'd wear!! : )
Post a Comment