Lori endured a few harsh contractions around noon before they gave her the epidural. At 1:20p Lori began pushing. 4 contractions and 8 pushes later Madelyn Elise Callaway was born. The little princess weighed 6 pounds 4.4 ounces and was measured at 18 in. Madelyn is a healthy little baby girl with soft chubby cheeks and her Mommy's beautiful smile.
Lori is doing great! You can hardly tell she just had a Baby. Jack has been showering his new baby sister with affection and is showing the true heart of a big brother, gaurdian...
Nonna was here to help and has been buying up every cute princess outfit north dallas has produced in the last decade. Madelyn has enough clothes to get her through middle school. Thanks Nonna!
I am proud and humbled to be the father of this delightful little blessing from heaven. I hope you all enjoy the pictures.
Stay tuned more to come on Madelyn Elise...
9 comments:
She's beautiful! Congrats to all four of you!
YEA YEA YEA!!!!! Lori, she's so gorgeous! I am so proud of you....I can't wait for our Madeline/Madelyn to meet! I love you!
She's so pretty! Love those little lips. Congrats :)
Congratulations! Madelyn is so beautiful! You all look blissfully happy and Jackson looks very ready to assume his role as big brother.
Love, Aunt Sherry and Uncle Alex
Bobby, Congratulations to you and your wife. She is adorable.
Your cousin Michael
Lori and Bobby, what a beautiful baby girl! We are so happy for you and are thankful that you all are doing well! Jackson looks like he is happy to have a little sister! Hope to see you soon!
Gwynn and Ron
What a beautiful little girl!! I love her lips. So glad you have joined the blog world.
Congratulations for having your baby! She looks really cute. Thanks for being a good teacher!
Love, Anna Sticht
congratulations lori!! what a beautiful family!!!
Post a Comment